Updated 3/30/2020

US Club Soccer has extended their suspension on all soccer activities through April 30th. Timelines are being adjusted for both Rec and Travel.

For our Rec program
Registration is currently closed. We are discussing the possibility of a shortened season as well as cancelling altogether. Extending well into June is generally difficult as families take vacations or children are engaged in summer activities and sports. A final decision should be made in the next few weeks. Parents of registered players will be notified. A full or partial refund will be provided if we cannot get in a full season.

For our Travel program
The OHTSL is planning a meeting on April 5th to discuss with all community clubs, options that are on the table for an abbreviated season. We will notify parents shortly after as to how this direction impacts us and next steps. Should US Club Soccer once again extend the suspension, will need to adjust accordingly. As before, this is a very fluid situation and appreciate your patience.  

Updated 3/19/2020

US Club Soccer has suspended all soccer activities through April 12th, this applies to travel as well as rec. It is still too early to make a decision on the status of the upcoming season, but will provide updates as we learn more.

Updated 3/12/2020

MSC Parents -

As events continue to unfold with the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand there are questions about the upcoming soccer season. Our first priority is always the health and safety of the children. As more information comes out, we'll rely on direction from the CDC, Ohio Department of Health, US Club Soccer, and the Ohio Travel Soccer League (OHTSL) as to the status of the season.

Here’s where we currently stand:

For our Rec program
Registration will remain open until March 27th. We will then continue as normal with building out teams and divisions. Shortly after, coaches will reach out and provide details on teams and practices. Because of the shutdown of schools, we will be postponing the start of the season until April 11th at the earliest.

For our Travel program
We will be working closely with the OHTSL. They are in active discussion as to the status of the season and we will follow their direction.


If a decision is made to cancel the season for Rec or Travel, fees will be refunded pursuant to the amount paid for the spring season.


Thanks in advance for your understanding as we work through this situation.



Mayfield Soccer Club